Economic DevelopmentUp one level
For presently existing businesses and businesses looking to expand in Horton, Kansas.
- Business Directory
- An easy directory for all businesses in Horton. Directory listings include all information submitted by businesses to the City of Horton.
- Glacial Hills Resource Conservation & Development
- Contains information & links regarding Glacial Hills RC&D & services & initiatives that Glacial Hills offer for the rural northeast Kansas region.
- Northeast Kansas Enterprise Facilitation
- Coming Soon!
- Horton Industrial Development Committee
- HIDC Coming Soon!
- Mission Lake Restoration Project
- The Kansas Department of Health and Environment ("KDHE") is responsible for the administration of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act, or better known as the Clean Water Act ("CWA"), in the State of Kansas. This section of hortonkansas.net has been provided to the community in order to provide open, transparency in regards to the restoration of Mission Lake. Because the voters of the City of Horton have committed more $4,000,000.00 to the restoration of Mission Lake, it is necessary that we all endeavor to be fully informed of the issues that face Mission Lake, the causes of the pollution, and the necessity to dredge Mission Lake for future use.
- Central Avenue Improvement Project
- Details regarding the CDBG funded Central Avenue Street Improvement Project, design plans, construction detours, and schedule for removal & replacement.
- Tourism & Recreation
- Plum Creek Reservoir Project
- More Information & Updates Coming Soon!!!
- Horton Community Airport
- Information regarding the Horton Community Airport, including site maps, FAA Licensure information, and facilities available at the airport.