Central Avenue Improvement ProjectUp one level
Details regarding the CDBG funded Central Avenue Street Improvement Project, design plans, construction detours, and schedule for removal & replacement.
- FY 2007 Central Avenue Grant Application
- The fiscal year 2006 Central Avenue Improvement Project Grant Application submitted to the Kansas Department of Commerce at the end of October 2006. This grant application is provided in an online format in order to give the community and interested parties access to all of the planning documents associated with the Central Avenue Improvement Project. Moreover, the City of Horton is taking great strides in creating transparency in the administration of the Central Avenue Grant so that oversight can be performed by online review.
- Preliminary Engineering Report
- The Preliminary Engineering Report conducted by CP Engineering of Topeka for the Central Avenue Improvement Project.
- Grant Award Letter
- CDBG Grant Award Letter for Central Avenue Improvement Project.
- Environmental Assessment
- Environmental Assessment Documentation for Central Avenue Improvement Project.
- Engineering Design
- Procurement documents related to procurement of professional engineering design services. The Request for Qualifications and subsequent responsive Statments of Qualificaitons received in response to the RFQ are, additionally, included for review by the community herein.
- 2007 Central Avenue Agreement
- Central Avenue Agreement Letter Between The City Of Horton And The Department Of Commerce.
- CDBG Enviornmental Assessment
- Responsive letters to environmental assessment inquiries made to interested agencies related to the Central Avenue Improvement Project. Environmental assessments are required for all projects that use federal dollars as full or partial funding under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). These documents evidence the City of Horton's compliance with the requirements of NEPA.